Important: Due the amount of new players, this event has been extensively extended. We don't have a expiring date defined yet.
It will remain active for an undefined time.
Description: Amount of mobs have been expanded by 30% in the following zones:
- Asylion Dungeon;
- Raohm Dungeon B5 (Event Chaos Greed);
- Underground Waterways;
- Hilanom Sacred Ground;
- IK Lab B1;
- Castle Dungeons: Octavus Dungeon B2, Tertius Dungeon B2, Septimus Dungeon B2, Quartus Dungeon B2, Pentanus Dungeon B2 and Hexserius Dungeon B2;
Additionally, some zones have had their mobs changed, as follow:
- Lost Tayan 1F : Chaos Guardian and Lord Chaos
- Lost Tayan 2F : Lord Chaos and Chaos Greed Head
- Peronas NE/NW/SW : Chaos Greed
- Castle Dungeons have modified mobs now, plus the 30% expansion
Descritpion: Apart from the forementioned events we have improved few aspects of the game itself.
OUSTERS (Jan. 23th 2017)
- Added +100 TO HIT to combat ousters. We had previously added +50. So, in total there is +150 bonus TO HIT;
- We've also added +20 ATTACK SPEED to combat ousters. From the 30 previously added, plus the 20, they've got 50 bonus ATTACK SPEED;
3.71 (Dec. 30th 2017)
- Removed mobs of Monsters Invasion;
- Added new totem for ousters in Perona SW to improve PvP experience;
3.7 (Dec. 23th 2017)
Some changes you may expect:
1- RECOVER HP (EP)
Similar to slayers, now vampires and ousters can recover their HP and EP (for ousters) directly in their village.
Heal yourself using the last option in the NPC menu.
2- FIXED NAMING PEN FOR OUSTERS
Naming Pen is working on ousters.
It no longer causes DC when using.
3- FIXED PARTY BLUE ARROW DC
Hovering over party blue arrow will no longer cause DCs (disconnections).
4- IMPROVED NPC DIALOGS
NPC dialogs have been overall improved.
5- HALF-PRICED SERUMS/AMPULS
All healing items are sold for half the price in the main villages: Perona NE, NW and SW.
6- SPECIAL ITEMS DROPS
The following items are dropping from monsters:
- HGs* (HourGlasses) of 10, 30 and 60 minutes;
- Advanced Pet Food*;
- Rice cakes*;
- Christmas Tree Parts: their drop have been slightly increased during holidays;
*those items may drop from any monster, if there is any problem, please report
Release Date: Dec 23th 2017
Millions of brazilians take the streets demanding for political reforms
Hundreds of thousands of protesters have taken Brazilian major cities streets in recent days demanding improvements in public services, corruption coming to an end and statutory audits for World Cup.
Protests started when a popular group called FFM (Free Fare Movement) -
controlled and financed by the government - reportedly took the streets to protest against a R$0.20 (~$0.10 USD) cents rise in the bus tickets price.
The protest was actually a ploy by the federal government to weaken SÃ£o Paulo governor, Geraldo Alckmin (PSDB), his main opponent in the 2014 presidential elections.
What the government did not expect was that the brazilian people would adhere to the protests, demanding their rights, complaining against gigantic corruption promoted by Dilma Rousseff government - Brazil is one of the most corrupt countries in the world (worst than Cuba, Turkey and Middle Orient countries and closer to China and other South African countries claims the global ranking of corruption).
As the Brazilian nation is taken by a feeling of rebellion and indignation and fighting for political reforms, we are too.
Brazilian people have our full support and solidarity.
Take five minutes to watch this video and share it with your friends. No matter if you are Brazilian or not.
Everyone needs to know what is happening in Brazil.
After all, releasing from any oppressive regime comes first with problem awareness, and then fighting. Currently there is no greater weapon than large social networks mobilization.