Important: Due the amount of new players, this event has been extensively extended. We don't have a expiring date defined yet.
It will remain active for an undefined time.
Description: Amount of mobs have been expanded by 30% in the following zones:
- Asylion Dungeon;
- Raohm Dungeon B5 (Event Chaos Greed);
- Underground Waterways;
- Hilanom Sacred Ground;
- IK Lab B1;
- Castle Dungeons: Octavus Dungeon B2, Tertius Dungeon B2, Septimus Dungeon B2, Quartus Dungeon B2, Pentanus Dungeon B2 and Hexserius Dungeon B2;
Additionally, some zones have had their mobs changed, as follow:
- Lost Tayan 1F : Chaos Guardian and Lord Chaos
- Lost Tayan 2F : Lord Chaos and Chaos Greed Head
- Peronas NE/NW/SW : Chaos Greed
- Castle Dungeons have modified mobs now, plus the 30% expansion
Descritpion: Apart from the forementioned events we have improved few aspects of the game itself.
OUSTERS (Jan. 23th 2017)
- Added +100 TO HIT to combat ousters. We had previously added +50. So, in total there is +150 bonus TO HIT;
- We've also added +20 ATTACK SPEED to combat ousters. From the 30 previously added, plus the 20, they've got 50 bonus ATTACK SPEED;
3.71 (Dec. 30th 2017)
- Removed mobs of Monsters Invasion;
- Added new totem for ousters in Perona SW to improve PvP experience;
3.7 (Dec. 23th 2017)
Some changes you may expect:
1- RECOVER HP (EP)
Similar to slayers, now vampires and ousters can recover their HP and EP (for ousters) directly in their village.
Heal yourself using the last option in the NPC menu.
2- FIXED NAMING PEN FOR OUSTERS
Naming Pen is working on ousters.
It no longer causes DC when using.
3- FIXED PARTY BLUE ARROW DC
Hovering over party blue arrow will no longer cause DCs (disconnections).
4- IMPROVED NPC DIALOGS
NPC dialogs have been overall improved.
5- HALF-PRICED SERUMS/AMPULS
All healing items are sold for half the price in the main villages: Perona NE, NW and SW.
6- SPECIAL ITEMS DROPS
The following items are dropping from monsters:
- HGs* (HourGlasses) of 10, 30 and 60 minutes;
- Advanced Pet Food*;
- Rice cakes*;
- Christmas Tree Parts: their drop have been slightly increased during holidays;
*those items may drop from any monster, if there is any problem, please report
Release Date: Dec 23th 2017
FORUM - DarkEden Genesis
Due to confusion, the official DEGen forum link is: